- Absolute assurance of quality of service and reliability of delivery.
- Innovative solutions for the most cost-effective routes of manufacturing.
- Creation of approximately 200 in-house manufacturing processes.
- Extensive experience in several new and complex routes of synthesis at varied scales of manufacturing.
- Neuland does not manufacture generics in conflict of the customer’s business.
Neuland's reliable and unique project management system - Neuland GuarD
Neuland GuarD- the reason why our clients continue working with us Neuland’s unique project management approach has helped clients overcome the difficulties involved in outsourcing projects to a foreign manufacturer. At Neuland, we use the Neuland GuarD approach which ensures that our clients receive highest standards of transparency, flexibility and reliability.
The project planning is done using the principles of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), which emphasizes on resource availability and flexibility to maintain overall project timelines rather than focusing on rigid scheduling of individual tasks.
- Upon receiving an order or contract from the client, we start resource planning by dividing the project in to several meaningful tasks. Each project has a team leader (at PhD level) and all the tasks are allocated to specific task managers with mapping to specific resources (lab space, chemicals, financial budget, etc.)
- The project team meets to create the project plan (in a Microsoft Project template), with the collective objective of completing the project within target timelines. Using the principles of CCPM, the buffers are allocated at the end of the project rather than the end of each task which encourages each task manager to complete their tasks as soon as possible.
- Once the project plan has been prepared and signed off by the entire team, the template is uploaded onto our online project management portal, which makes the project live and available to the entire team (including the customer) for online updates.
With the help of GuarD, Neuland’s team members as well as clients can log in at any time to check the current status of their project. Critical information such as latest task updates, expected time of task completion, challenges being faced in each task, etc are candidly updated. All users can make comments/ updates. However, detailed experimental data or confidential information is not fed into the system and is circulated via periodic reports.
For any given project, clients can also review information such as target completion date, projected completion date based on latest updates which gives them adequate visibility on the completion time of the projects so that they can plan further activities.