Information Security and Infrastructure
- SAP ERP for effective information transfer across functions while ensuring high security standards.
- Web -based intranet application developed in-house used for key business processes that have infused transparency, speedier communication as well as robust review mechanisms.
- Online meetings conducted using CISCO Webex
- Lotus Domino messaging system
- Connectivity between locations is on MPLS-IP VPN
- Secured connectivity for accessing Intranet applications
At Neuland, we are aware that all our assets generate confidential information and therefore information security is viewed with great importance.
Neuland appreciates the importance of intellectual property rights and has put in place procedures to protect strictly intellectual properties. Neuland has initiated steps to institutionalize risk management
We have taken initiatives in the following fronts:
Initiated steps to institutionalize risk management
- Employees trained through orientation programmes, refresher training programmes on ISMS standards on a regular basis.
- Neuland signs Confidentiality Disclosure agreements with all its customers, employees, suppliers and consultants.
- Neuland is certified for ISO 27001: 2005 standard and has very recently completed its first surveillance Audit successfully.