History of Neuland
26 Years of Neuland History
- January 7, Neuland Laboratories was incorporated in Hyderabad.
- June 30, Neuland made its first sale of salbutamol sulphate/albuterol sulfate.
- Neuland went public with an IPO; raised capital for construction of second production facility.
- Received first US FDA approval.
- Both manufacturing facilities inspected by USFDA. Receieved Certificate of Suitability for Ranitidine.
- US and EU markets contribute over 40% of Neuland’s sales.
- Established North American operations.
- Number of products with Certificate of Suitability reaches 9;
US office started operations from California
- Established Japanese subsidiary in Tokyo
Inspected by German Health Authority (Unit – 2)
- Certified in ISMS. SAP enabled Business Processes.
Unit-1 successfully inspected by USFDA
Unit-1 Certified for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Unit 1 & 2 receive approval from PMDA of Japan.
Neuland is one of the first Indian API manufacturers to receive such an approval
Unit-2, Pashamylaram facility is certified for ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.