Corporate Fact sheet
- 26 years of successful presence in the pharmaceutical industry
- Focused on manufacture of APIs, contract research and contract manufacturing
- 2 US FDA inspected manufacturing facilities
- Over 400 DMFs worldwide; with a presence in over 85 countries
- 40,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art R&D facility at Hyderabad
- Close to 900 employees
- Approximately 170 scientists working in R & D with 22 Ph.Ds
- Listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange
- US FDA, TGA, EDQM, German Health Authority, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001 Certified
The spirit of research and professionalism pervades Neuland’s corporate culture. From inception, Neuland has strived to offer the best in quality to customers in the pharmaceutical industry backed by its manufacturing capabilities and competence to deal with complex chemistry. Neuland will continue to differentiate itself by offering products and services that are not only superior in quality but also reliable.
Neuland today supports some of the successful companies in the pharmaceutical industry in both research and manufacturing. The core strategy of Neuland is never to compete with its customers. In doing so, Neuland focuses purely on a service provider model, whether in manufacture of APIs, contract research or contract manufacturing services. As a result of this strategy, Neuland’s customers are never in a situation where they find themselves competing with Neuland, either in the drug development space or the generics space.
Vision and Mission
To be a Superior and Reliable Science and Technology driven company in manufacturing APIs, and providing contract research services to the global pharmaceutical industry.
To be an end-to-end resource for the pharmaceutical industry and deliver the best to the customers, be accountable and transparent in every transaction.